Monday 23 December 2013

I was listening to the radio today, and the song: All by myself was playing, and I thought to myself 'how depressing it would be if this was a Christmas single!' Thus in turn gave me the idea for this fun little piece. :D For those out there with no one this Christmas. BE THANKFUL.  

 
Thumbnail sketches for All by myself - made in Notebook.
 

 More general sketch ideas - Snow angel, next to another snow angel, but just the outline!
Another idea with one single handing the hand of another, but the other would be see through, like the ghost of someone not there anymore!
 
     Original finished drawing - before colour added.. As you can see, it had eyes! I felt they weren't needed in the end.

 
Another piece playing on the word: Nothing on again! Just for fun, trying to look at things differently in interpretation.


 
Drawing before colour added :)

 First sketch for TV and chair.

 First thumbnail idea for this silly illustration!


No comments:

Post a Comment